Translate this page:
We know finding food & being safe are two things top of mind for all Central Floridians right now. So we are compiling a list of local restaurant options for you and your family.
- Make it Marlow's at home. Call or email your order and pick up inside or curbside. To-Go teams are ready! Link here.
All Darden restaurants, including popular brands Olive Garden, Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, and LongHorn Steakhouse, will close their dining rooms at the end of business Friday, March 20. Darden says all of its brands will pivot to enhance ToGo offerings, along with enhanced no contact and limited contact curbside pickup. On top of those three brands, Darden also manages: Yard House, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze and Eddie V's restaurants. Darden is based in Orlando.
- Chili’s is offering curbside pick-up & free delivery
Its in-store dining rooms are closed, but restaurants are open for drive-thru orders. Company is offering free delivery on online orders.
- Seating in cafes and patios is closed. Customers can order via walk-up counters, drive-thru, or through the "Order Ahead" feature in the Starbucks app. Company-owned stores in high-social gathering locations such as malls and university campuses will be closed temporarily. Operating hours for stores in communities with high clusters of COVID-19 cases may be reduced as needed.
- Luke’s Kitchen just put out a new curbside takeout menu and it looks so delicious 🤤 A new Roasted Chicken Dinner made for a family of four is also an option, and can be ready at 4PM! Call (407)-674-2400 for to-go and curbside pickup!
- (Located on Lake Underhill) They are offering plenty of options! Call or go to their website MuzzarellaOrlando.com for curbside takeout or delivery! They are also on UberEats, Slice, Doordash, and Bitesquad...but honestly just save on the fees and order through the restaurant.
- Eola General is operating under normal hours and offering to-go and curbside takeout! Swan City Bagels and Wavelength Coffee is also available on UberEats if you want delivery. Out of toilet paper? They’re also giving away a free roll if you buy a bottle of wine from CurateOrlando! (407)-723-8496
- Open for take-out, delivery & catering
- Open 11am - 10pm
4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Pop-up Drive thru now available- guests can place their orders online, on the 4R app, or by calling 844.474.8377
- Free delivery (no minimum) on all catering orders within a 20-mile radius of a 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Free delivery through Uber Eats and Door Dash
- Open for carryout or take-out
- Open 11am-3pm
- Online ordering takeout available
- Mon - Fri: 11am - 11pm
- Sat: 3pm - 11pm
- Sun: 3pm - 9pm
Eddie V’s Seafood
- Curbside takeout now available 12pm - 8pm
- Delivery, takeout, and drive-thru options available
- $5.99 for any footlong coupon available on their Instagram through 3/22/20
Open and ready for take out orders
- 11am - 2am
15% off online to go orders with coupon code: 106 on all orders placed through 3/25/20
- Open normal dine-in hours with reduced capacity
- Sun - Thurs: 11am - 1am
- Friday - Sat: 11am - 1:30am
- Delivery, rapid pick-up or drive thru (where available)
- Contactless delivery - if you’d prefer not to answer the door, just tell us where to leave your meal in the “delivery instructions” box when placing your order
- Mindful packaging - to go bags will be sealed shut to further protect your meal
- Open for normal hours (differ at different locations)
- Mon - Sat: 6:30am - 8pm
- Sun: 7am - 8pm
Chick Fil A
- Drive thru & delivery available through Uber Eats and Door Dash
- 6:30am - 10pm
- Drive thru & McDelivery available still
Black Bean Deli
- Now offering family meals!
- Curb side pick up and Uber Eats carry-out available!
- Ventanita window open from 11am - 7pm for Cafe Bustelo
- Winter Park: 407-628-0294
- Mills50: 407-203-0922
- Free delivery through the end of March ($10 minimum)
- Open normal hours dine in and take-out
- 10:45am - 11pm
- Free delivery through 4/30!
- Normal hours dine in and take-out
- Sun - Thurs: 11am - 10pm
- Fri - Sat: 11am - 11pm